Offline/desktop version can be downloaded here (Version 2.9.0 / GD 22.214.171.124)
Here’s a list of features and current limitations:
- At the moment it’s the only database that provides correct average values for all item attributes, other tools/wikis rely exclusively on data in .dbr files ignoring attribute scaling (here is an example of what I’m talking about).
- [*]At the moment it’s the only database that allows to view min/max values for all item attributes
- The database contains all items that are “obtainable” in game, including all items from merchants/quests/scripted events, some of which are missing in Shalie’s db
- Ability to view all item sets / MIs / unique rares
- Ability to view all faction items
- Ability to filter item by category and view all prefixes/suffixes that item of that category can have, augments/components that can be applied to items of that category as well as item blueprints
- Ability to view new items / affixes / sets / MIs added in recent builds
- Ability to view changes that were made to existing items in recent builds
- The names of factions, names of item sets and set items shown on item cards are clickable, making it a bit easier to navigate. Plus item card formatting is the same as in the game.
- You can search by item / item set / affix names or by their descriptions if “Include item descriptions” checkbox is enabled. The search is not strict by default, so searching by “to all skills” will yield items that give + to all skills in a mastery or all of them (e.g. “to all skills in Soldier” or “to all skills”), however you can use “$” symbol which acts as a line break, i.e. “to all skills$” query will return items that give “+ to all skills” in all masteries only.
- You can use wildcard symbol “" for a bit more refined search: e.g. "-% physical resistance” to search for items that reduce enemy’s physical resistance
- You can search for several strings by putting them in quotes and separating them with a space, e.g. entering ["% fire damage" “converted to fire damage”] (without brackets) will return only those items that provide fire damage modifier AND convert some type of damage to fire.
- You can search using regular expressions if you put the query in slashes, e.g. /[^%] aether damage/ to find items that provide flat aether damage
- For now there’s no advanced filtering at the moment, only by rarity. But you can use extended search to find virtually anything you want.
This tool is built automatically from game resources.
I have a patreon account now, so you can support me there if you want: https://www.patreon.com/dammitt
Feel free to post any questions, suggestions and bug reports.
If you are interested in translating the tool, please refer to this thread.