[GrimTools] Item Database

I had 112 level set up. It shows till 108 and it disappears afterwards. Not sure what’s the correct behavior.

Hi @Dammitt - any ETA for grimtools update to 1.1.9.0?
Take Care! :vulcan_salute:
GP.

Hopefully later today.

8 Likes

Thanks Dammitt. We appreciate all the work you’ve put into GT over the years. You rock!

1 Like

I notice 3 new items this patch with no stats. Maybe this is by design as they are prefixed ‘Shattered Realm Ceremonial’, but just wanted to check with you. Example of one in screenshot below

By design, so that you can get the old look at the Illusionist.

1 Like

Looking at a build’s gear and in the bottom only says Ashes of Malmouth. Does this mean its a vendor item? If it was crafted it says something about blueprints and drops I have seen it say whom drops it.
Mythical Warborn Gavel is an example.

If it reads “Ashes to malmouth” or “Forgotten Gods” it means you need to have those DLCs for the item to even exists.

Items that only drops from specific sources have “MI” written on it and “drops from”. There are some items that are not labeled where they drop, the shattered realm sets (the classical set, the goredrinker, ember calling and veilkeeper) which only drops / can be bought in the Shattered Realm in ultimate.

Faction items can only be bought from faction vendor.

Example, and item labeled “Forgotten gods” which is not a Monster Infrequent (MI) can drop basically everywhere.

Thanks Ulvar1, got all the DLC, so just need to have the RnG Gods favor me.

Offline version is updated.

3 Likes

Is GrimTools (my favorite game) down or not working right now? Every build I try gives this:

For me it happens every now and then on Firefox and lasts some time.
Different browser or private window / tab helps (clearing cookies / cache doesn’t work).
Oh, this is the thread for the calculator btw

Yeah, it’s Firefox and nothing is working no matter reloading/new tabs/etc. Edge works fine, though. :thinking:

The coffee hasn’t kicked in yet. :sweat_smile:

@Dammitt
Could you please help me with Regex and Conditionals in Item Database?

So far I found this works (group capture):

/(damage)[\s\S]*\1[\s\S]*/

(it matches if there are 2 lines with damage)

I also managed “doesn’t mach if ends up with stuff

• Reduced Freeze but excluding low level MI’s and Faction items
    (I’d like to combine it with filtering low level Epics but the problem is the word Epic is at the beginning)

/reduced freeze((?!level: ([0-8]|9\n)[\s\S]*(MI\n|Faction))[\s\S])*$/

Now I’d like to do some conditionals

• find Epic word and then match Level Requirement at the end of the line

but I’m trying various syntaxes i.e.

(a)?b(?(1)c|d)

and getting errors. Do you have some examples like that?

I’d like to make complex filters but without repeating i.e. Reduced Freeze multiple times in a query.

Conditional syntax looks fine, but not every regex engine supports all constructs. For example this website says JavaScript doesn’t know conditionals.
EDIT: I forgot to post the link: https://www.regular-expressions.info/refadv.html :expressionless:

1 Like

Thanks, I thought this might be the case but maybe we can figure out some other way to do it.
I think I could use alternative search 1 | search 2 with some filters by level dependent on item type
but then I think I’d have to repeat reduced freeze multiple times.

Small update:

• You can now see item change history / when it was added on item page. This info is shown for all items, prefixes and suffixes under “Game Version Changes”, e.g. https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/1065
8 Likes

Wow :clap: :clap: :clap:

Very nice feature @Dammitt, thanks for adding it!

Replay number 666, gratz man! :wink: