Guess the careers or build by image

:wink:

FPS Crushing Elemental Druid with

Buildlink!? LIGHTSHOOOOWWW!

Looks like Horns of Korvaak & Cindertouch as well :sunglasses:

@tqFan Congrats ! Youā€™re right. Although i could not see the gif you sent, guess something broken with my browser or internet.

FPS Crushing Elemental Druid with
Mythical Temporal Arcblade
Reign of Ice and Fire ( not this ļ¼‰

It was Elemental Harmony Sets

Also had:
Horns of Korvaak
Herald of the Apocalypse
Cindertouch

Tome of arcane wastes ( itā€™s hide on the second weapon setting ):laughing::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Archmagister :laughing: Glad you like it~ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Good to know itā€™s not Reign of Ice and Fire, I think Iā€™ve seen it used in some mod (RoT probably) but as a forcewave (you shot multiple of these in a fan). Cindertouch / Herald I knew but I didnā€™t know these sparkles are from Korvaakā€™s Helmet (they are, right?).

@tqFan Yes, they are from Korvaakā€™s helm, 0.8s interval, 6 projectiles, good skill.

1 Like

Yeah, the effect and proc from Horns of Korvaak is great! I didnā€™t know what it looked like until I made my DW Phasebreaker Fire Strike Pyromancer a month ago. Then since I thought it was such a great skill I made a Scion of Arcane Force Elemental Cadence Witchblade and an Elemental Oblivion Deceiver using it as well! Really nice item. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Like you are Korvaak himself and on fire.:sunglasses::star_struck:

2 Likes

I actually thought ā€œThese are Korvaakā€™s!ā€ and didnā€™t think they are on Korvaakā€™s Helmet :man_facepalming:

You gotta sub5 graphics cards with this build.

Iā€˜m gonna play it with my favorite teamates. When they conquer the shattered realm, they would be happy to have a Korvaak Zealot on their side ā€¦ā€¦ I hope.:star_struck: