Gutworm, fear at the first sight defeated, after all / Stash

Hello there,

When I started playing Grim Dawn I didn’t know there were a community like this one I used to think forums got killed by social media and I’m not a gamer either. I know, though, there are games with its secrets and Gutworm was my first meet with “you’re in an area you shouldn’t be”. I thought I’d never fight or kill him after quite some time without playing and loosing the touch for the game mechanics. After more than 1 hour trying to get the best suit it was easier than master of pit.
I know you guys who knows how to calculate each outcome from every item and build seen nothing challenging in this. But I hate dying only because I did not take care of my build.

Stash

How do you guys deal with all those items? I’ve got only two more stash left to buy. How do you deal with this game’s topic as a whole.

Last not least, do we get a less featured list of items and descriptions or there’s any wat of getting it?

Thank you.

don’t hoard/store every item
if you don’t use mules or infinite storage tool then probably put a bigger emphasis on starting to evaluate what’s a good item/item worth storing, that way you wont run out of space so fast (you will still eventually)
^if you’re on PC, and you’re a hoarder i’d recommend using infinite storage tool, if you’re on Xbox you dont’ really have much options aside from mules, and then only storing the good stuff might be important to space

I wish it was the case. I stopped taking any item from 15 and below. I’ve got 4 main chars… By the way, how many chars you’ve got? Before the PC stop working I guess I’ve just made one which would be the chosen one. Afterwards, I simply couldn’t adjust the build. Anything worked and it’s about to happen again.

It must be the need of taking care of what I’ve got instead of playing. It took me more than 1 hour to sort stash out.

Still, some items I keep for selling later. I forget and become afraid of selling what I shouldn’t have.

not sure if you mean just items below lvl 15, or 15+ to X
imo one shouldn’t store any blue/purple items below lvl 80, and if caring about endgame only MI greens that’s lvl 90+

over a hundred

then use Grim Dawn Item Assistant? no need to concern yourself with stash management

Item level I meant.

WOW. And I thought I was crossing the line. Almost every char I’ve made was Cabalist. LOL.

Try to remember my quest. I didn’t even get to level 50. First I’ve lost the first ones, then I stopped playing and I’m always trying to get “just one more level and I’ll fight that boos” till I start getting tired of it. Because not always I can play without crashing – I’m playing Neverwinter, Torchlight 2 and others.

My, at least I think so, better reasonable char build take a look. I wished so much to play AoM but the third expansion starts before. I hate therefore I am. I am therefore I hate.