Happy 6th Birthday Grim Dawn!

Happy Birthday dear GD! This game has helped me relieve stress countless times over the past year and a bit. While I’m now in a better place mentally and physically, i’ll be forever grateful to this game! Still have many more builds to check out and hours to play! (I’m at a measly 800, unlike some of the legends here!)

2 Likes

Happy Birthday dear GD! Wish Crate better and better ! :wave: :wave: :wave:
Already play this game almost 4 years, takes my time more than any other games, but really fun and good games.

1 Like

Happy Birthday Grim Dawn! Wishing all more success to Crate!

1 Like

Happy Birthday and to the next 6 years/7 million copies sold.

1 Like

6 years? Odd, somehow, feels longer! (maybe because I was in the alpha and beta. :D)

cough , grim dawn 2, cough…

The good news is you have years to get that cough checked out, cuz years is what it will be before you hear anything about a GD2.

1.) They are currently working on 3 other games that aren’t a GD2.

2.) They only have 14 devs doing this work.

3.) They have to completely rebuild GD’s engine first (to bring it up to modern standards) before they begin work on a GD2.

The good news is they are apparently already doing this work. The bad news is that it’s likely going to be some time before that work is even finished… and then they would still have to actually begin work on the game itself. And those 14 devs? More bad news… they ain’t all programmers. Only a few of them are and programmers are what is needed to rebuild a game engine.

It’s the simple reality we are currently faced with.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone in Crate, the most amusing box of them all, for one of the best events in gaming in at least the last decade! I may grumble here and there, but that’s usually because I care about the game, heh!

Anyway, another big shout-out for those absolute Champions who supported Crate on Kickstarter. We wouldn’t be sitting here right now if it wasn’t for you =)

A bit late to the party, but hey, better late than never!

1 Like