Happy 6th Birthday Grim Dawn!

6 years ago today, Grim Dawn left early access to become one of the best rated ARPGs of all time.

7 million copies of the game and DLCs later, it’s time to blow out some candles again.

Thank you for being here on this long journey with us!

57 Likes

HB 2 GD!

/10char :slight_smile:

2 Likes

7 mil! Well done Crate! Not bad for a small, quick to play game originally envisioned. :upside_down_face: Here’s to the next 7 mil. :beers:

We really need a tri-beer emoji.

3 Likes

yay, happy birthday, soon old enough to wear big boigame pants :partying_face::tada:

just wanna say, not just from the amazing sales numbers Crate have managed to rack up, but you truly managed to make an outstanding game and more so ARPG to be proud of :clap:
looking back - still sad i didn’t jump in back in 2014 and waited to 2017, but i’m so glad i got to play it while i could
guessing a lot of my forum posts probably emits it pretty clear, but game so good you made a real fanboi out of me :blush:
Wish Crate all the best going forward, and for GD 2 when the day comes :+1:

2 Likes

There might have been ups and downs but your workforce continues to amaze me. The community is also really nice as well… helpful and welcoming. :relaxed:

Appreciate for giving us a chance to experience this gem, truly am.

1 Like

This game helped me keep my sanity lol. :birthday:

4 Likes

2 Likes

happy birthday!

i’m having fun since 2,2k hours.

keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!! Thanks for all the fun family time! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cake:

3 Likes

Happy, happy.

Grim Dawn is giving me the perfect amount of h’n’s fix that I need once in a while.

Thank you for this gem. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I literally tell every single gamer I meet to look this game up and buy it ASAP, it’s just THAT good. Never have I done that with any other game I’ve ever played.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday my baby favorite game <3(i see houses in the background ;p)

2 Likes

you don’t need to blow up the candles with your breaths. ask yugol to do that. emptying the flames and all that. yugol wants to celebrate gd’s birthday too! give yugol some cakes! true cake, cake of lies, it doesn’t matter! yugol will help you clean up the place after the party!

5 Likes

Since Oct of 2014 when the Arcanist class first released, I’ve been down.

Many, many gifted copies since.

• Just last weekend, finally, gifted my younger brother the Xbox version! (Now that it’s in a “solid state”.)

Unbelievable amount of continued support and communication with the community. Unprecedented really…

KEEP IT UP CRATE!! You guys are one in a million!!! :+1:

4 Likes

Congrats :star:. 4,851 hours of play and I still have not found an ARPG that comes anywhere close to Grim Dawn among the latest humdrum offerings. Many more hours still to play and many more builds to fathom out.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday and congratulations to Crate Entertainment for the huge success of their first game!

I bought GD in early access which I rarely do but in GD’s case I had a feeling of the incredible potential.
I only started playing for real when AoM came out, but since then I’ve played over 1000 hours each year. And I will continue playing, even after all these years I’m still discovering fun skill combos that I never tried before (I’m also still finding new item blueprints after over 5300 hours, it’s like a never ending story haha).

4 Likes

People flexing with hours while I am at mere 1500 and I don’t have the will to go any further.
obraz
The game is completed for me, but I am sure that I will visit GD from time to time in the future. Still, played almost every possible skill I have done everything in the game, and I enjoyed it!

Happy birthday GD, the greatest ARPG of all time! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Only 1,499 - not good enough Maska. For that you’re now going to have to do another 1,500 hours plus 1 to make the up the initial 1,500. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Also my favourite of all time:

Przechwytywanie

3 Likes

I need to stop this. :joy:

5 Likes