Happy Third Birthday to Grim Dawn!

Happy birthday to this wonderful game and… many more to follow! :smiley:

So I feel that the game will be released this Friday 01/03/2019, just before the week-end ^^

Yeah, without even making an announcement. :rolleyes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Thanks for the trailer!

I feel it’s redundant announcing the release as March as most of us reasonable people figured you wouldn’t miss Q1 and really, March is all that’s left now haha. For other people more sceptical, it’s at least a confirmation though.

Personally though, I’m just over the f-in moon excited about getting stuck into this expac and theorycrafting til my brain oozes out my ears lol. Cannot wait for the Grim Tools item release to start my mind melting!!! :stuck_out_tongue: Once I get that (and likely some other people too) you could release on March 31st and I’d still be happy haha.

You guys deserve so much praise though, so soon after the release of AoM to smash out another expac, I don’t even mind that it was delayed because that’s better than most companies can manage with a much larger team lol. And the quality of the content seen so far is epic, and the fact you guys provide so much post-expac support is better than most big companies too!

I have played since before AoM came out, and every time I’ve thought there needed to be a set for a certain build you guys have come out with one (Venomblade set for example) not too soon after I had that thought, made me feel like you guys were reading my mind and answering my dreams haha. It’s a surreal feeling and I have never had another game satisfy my every whim as wholly as this does. And once again, as I was just thinking “I want retaliation builds to be better, or a class that supports it”, you announced an expac with changes to retaliation damage and a class that does exactly that! It’s uncanny haha.

Keep up the amazing work and just know that your game makes me happy to my core, is my favourite of all time, and I consider it the benchmark of quality games.

非常感谢给我们带来这么好的游戏!
Very thanks to have give us one good game!

Happy birthday Grim Dawn <3

Happy birthday Grim Dawn!!!

Why not ? It can be a surprise :smiley: :smiley:

Happy Birthday:)

Exactly my feeling. Good gameplay, great graphics, high difficulty curve, strong lore/story, regular new content, good balance patches, no f2p money traps on bad human psychology, a real depth in theorycrafting and a great community. This is the game I spent the most hours on and I’m an old gamer. So yes, happy birthday and I hope to celebrate your birthday for many years to come.

Given that it’s Grim Dawn, March 15 is the most appropriate release date.

Sounds like an awesome game, what is it called ?!

Soon it will be year 4, and still there’s new life in this nearly 4 year old game, thanks Crate for the care that’s still coming for this game; best ARPG is well earned!

*Voted on steam!