Has Anyone Tried non transmuted PS?

Currently taking a break from the game and gaming in general but this is a concept that has always intrigued me greatly. I’m wondering if the skill could be brought to effectively zero cool down. I know Storm Halberd and Ugdenbog Spark-thrower (?) give 1 sec flat CD, so maybe Druid exclusive skill with some cdr affixes on greens could make this work? What do you guys think?

1 Like

Maybe with “Star Pact” and such but other than that damage output should be lower than transmuted version. Otherwise, you really have found a hotspot to cheese the system. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

No, it’s not even remotely possible because %cdr works after -cdr.

1 Like

So why would anyone play PS without transmuter? Filler skill or nuke maybe? If you built around savagery and cool down PS as AoE/nuke it might work, but it seems it would be rather skill point hungry.

Too expensive to spend +/-50 points for a nuke skill, better to spend them for wps

1 Like

Not transmuted PS pops out from time to time, for example: [Feedback] The Great Ranged Balance Discussion - #218 by Valinov

A more classic example would be Raka’Jax with 4p Ultos where you have +6 to Shaman Shaman, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.3) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator and a bit more DoT focus.

1 Like