Have you ever seen a male deer?

If you look at the deer with a magnifying glass, you will see only female deer.
Are there males in this world?
Have you found it? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

No

Maybe there will be stags in a later patch?

If they do, they should make them harder to kill, maybe even aggressive if you come too close (protectors of the herd
 if that’s a thing).

• More meat and hide from a stag?
  • The stag horn used for medicines (some cultures still use horns for medicine).
3 Likes

So many questions I have

1 Like

Well but they never live together. Males and females live in different herds. They only meet at the time of the slab.

Also as a note when you use the f3 f4 (forgot which) tag toggle the deer show up as “DOE” so that indicates they’re all female.

i prefer this option over “zooming in” :wink:

Nara Park in Japan
Even in Japan, Nara Park is a special environment, but I remember it with this image.

Nara Park with Japanese
Nara Park with English

In a park, many species change their behavior. They are fed at fixed times which obliges them to rub shoulders even for solitary species.
Moreover, on the photos of your links, it is not possible to determine the time of the year. Perhaps the photos were taken during the slab period.

All the sites are in French since I am French-speaking. But Google translation is your friend. :wink:

I know F3, but the feeling of catching and investigating with my own hands is fun like a game.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If so, it would be nice to see a male deer that appears during breeding season in this game in the future.

I agree. It would be funny.