Having high Light Radius is surprisingly fun :)

Much more so than I thought it would be. Dynamic shadows that are cast at nighttime look amazing when moving around - in addition to already pleasant and bright view you get of your surroundings. Feels almost like playing a different game :slight_smile:

(This is comparison of +0% and his current +235% light radius in Valbury at night. Final aim for this character is +332%)

4 Likes

Your char is just so grossly incandescent.

1 Like

The game is super dark, even more in the chtonian maps, increasing the gamma correction in the ashen waste and other chtonian maps make the game look ugly and flat.

How can you have +235% light radius?
Can you post your equipment? Please.

That’s him currently: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/w26ryX72
Self-found, and unfortunately I haven’t found the amulet of the eye yet (despite it existing in 3 level variants and being just a blue item…) - so I’m currently missing 5% to get maximum possible (if I didn’t miss something) light radius :slight_smile:
Some more screenshots I got with him:

Oh, and he’s got Light of Empyrion devotion too, which is very thematical :slight_smile:

And a funny one: my cat got stuck trying to get through a door :slight_smile: (I actually closed the door leaving it behind)

4 Likes

197ffed1d81f87b5d7a0d21e27c789d7

2 Likes

Wow.
I made a test character… Wow

I’m going to use the torch as secondary weapon, and maybe a ring or two, each time I enter a chtonian gate.
Sorry Mr. Skinner, from now on, you and your family must die :faction_undead:

Thank you Alexey_Zuev, you are a genius!