HC legit trade thread

Since the old HC trade thread seems to have disappeared I decided to create a new one.

I have tons of legit pre-FG mythicals and set pieces and I will try to be an active trader again.

I gladly accept most FG mythicals and set pieces and I’m sure we can make a deal even if you don’t have what I need/want.

/W

I’m looking to swap my Sahdina’s Memento for one with better resists as mine rolled bottom of the barrel 20%. So if anyone is looking to use it for Lokarr anyway I’d be grateful to exchange mine.

Hi, I have checked four Sahdina’s and they all have the same stats, 20% all res. Are you sure that it can roll higher?

I’m just going off of grim tools. I never payed attention to the stats on the previous ones i’ve used. Thanks for checking though.

Looking for a belgo slicer and mythical avenger of cairn with a higher end aether resist roll if possible

I am seeking the Ancestor relic recipe, hardcore of course. If this is only a recipe and not a drop, then if someone could make it for me, that would be awesome.

All relics must be crafted, they never drop in game.

Got it all, thanks

Hi,

I’ve been on vacation for the past 2 weeks.
I will check my stash tonight (CET) and reply to your requests if I have what u need.

/W

Added, I have both weapons.

The blue print can be bought from steelcap district vendor, might take a few tries. I can also craft it for u.

I am in need of Krieg Chestguard and Krieg Helm. I have vast variety of items and materials for trade please let me know really need this 2 pieces

I am in need for Kriegs Chestguard, and Kriegs Helm. Willing to trade rare mats and i have a wide inventory of items sets , and items. Please let me know

Hi everyone,

I’m currently looking for
-Mythical Direwolf Crest
-Mythical Stormreaver
-Mythical Glyph of the Storm Witch
-Mythical Stormcage Legguards
-Mythical Glyph of Kelphat’Zoth

I have some items to trade but not a ton of stuff. Let me know what you need and I’d be happy to work with you on a trade. Thanks!

Hey,

I have the crest, legguards and I can craft the Kelphat’Zoth ring.

/W

Sorry, I currently don’t have any spare krieg helm or chest but I can try farm some for u.

/W

Very certain I have a Mythical Stormreaver I can give you

Got a Krieg helm first try :slight_smile:

you want to trade the helm to me?