HC legit trade thread

Hey, I have the ring.

/W

Steam link

Hello , looking for mythical stonefist rebuke /pm me

Hey, I have it, see my steam link above

/W

added u on steam , user pandemonium

Been playing and found a few more items. Looking for really great pants and m. arcane harmony leggings

Looking for Deathstalker relic with either OA or DA completion bonus

LF items from Rah’Zin’s set.
Have lots of legendaries to trade for. Add me on steam.

Edit: LF Shar’Zul’s Worldeater

Looking for M. Open Hand of Mercy , M. Closed fist of vengeance , M.Sandreaver Bracers and M. Titan Pauldrons
Have Some legendaries and mats /pm me

LF Mythical mark of calamitous desires (craftable)

I’m curious. How can I be sure that the items I’m getting through trade are actually legit? Is there a way to tell?

I’m not 100% sure. I look at it this way if I was just stashing in items why would I bother to trade on the forums anyway.

U can’t. But as JKlinger says, why trade if u GDStash? I know some people dupe stuff to give away or trade but in my experience those people are usually open about it.

Looking for the following(legit only pls):

Mythical Anderos’ Amplifier
Pyran’s Vestments
Pyran’s Visage
Pyran’s Mantle
Mythical Tinkers Ingenuity

Can pay in crafting mats.
Hook me up fam!

Fresh HC player looking for crafter/trading/exchanging gear.

Looking for pyrans vest and mantle /p me

Hi all, I’m LF Justicar Armor Set and both Nex & Ortus, send a PM and we’ll figure out a price.

Hi! Im looking for Serenity relic. Both ways are fine, crafting it for me or the blueprint. I have all the parts ready.

I got a lot of items to trade and also materials. Let me know what you need :slight_smile:

LF Mythical Glyph of Kelphat’Zoth and Mythical Entropic Coil. Have lots of legendaries/mats to trade. Add me on steam or PM here.

LF:

Deathguard Sigil
Mythical Pack of Deadly Means
Full Vileblade Pact Set (or just 4 helms).

SELLING LOKARR SET PIECES FOR FROZEN HEARTS, UGDENBLOOMS, ELDRITCH ESSENCES OR RUNEBOUND TOPAZ!
Looking for:
Mythical Overlord’s Iron Grips (gloves)
Any item from the Bysmiel Trinkets set.
Will of Bysmiel (both level 58 and 82) (amulet)
Mantle of the Patron level 75 (shoulder)
:skull_and_crossbones: contact me here or through steam :skull: