Hellfire Sorcerer, CR 6:06(5:29), Fun Build Experience [g3/g4][sr][c+][vid]

Very nice sorc!! Have you tried Eternity relic instead of Iskandra’s?

Hello!Yes!Results with iskandra’s relic better than with eternity,due to huge buff.(around 15-20s in CR).Although if you wan’t to recharge defensive skills slighty more, you can change on Eternity(also good relic)

Very much this ^. Severe deja vu going on here on the forums… :eek:

Sweet build Shoot2033! It’s great to see that the Sorc is still going strong. :cool:

Some changes form my previous version:
1)Slighty changed devo map
2)Reduced demo mastery to 40
3)Changed Aldanar to Cyclone’s off-hand

Now results even better(very close to 6 minute runtime).Thank you guys for some advices too;)

What blacksmith bonuses do you want on the craftable legendaries?

Hello!Used physique bonus on all crafts

This classic brings a tear to my eyes. Good to know the ol’ meteors/BWC build is still alive and well. :smiley:

I’ve been trying to do the same with sorc converting the aether to fire with Vanquisher chest and shoulder instead of Herald of the Apocalypse. I also went for Aeon’s Hourglass but stacking the T2 fire devotions apparently gives better results.

Hello!Added greenless spec that contains 3 pieces of Justicar Set(better defence, but slighty less overall damage) (Note: All craftable items(5 in my case) crafted on slow res). Thanks!

1 Like

Added tested 5:55 run with new set. Some thoughts about new set i will give you later

1 Like

Added calc with new set due to update grimtools

Reupdated version with Pyrahna . Lives much better than previous(though not as good as ulzuin). Calc with 5:29 Run. Thanks!

I don’t like to do that, but i’m lost patience from previous post, so i decided to post results in this patch(4:55)

P.S. Honestly, i hate Pyrahna Set, so i don’t care, what will happen with this

2 Likes

I’ll personally watch, as a horde of wild dogs eat your mutilated bo… sorry, I just wanted to say I disagree with this mindset.

NERFED

RightZ

1 Like

Can you repeat this speed run in terms of time or it was just lucky combination of factors?

P.S: Do you have max rolls on gear or just average values?

Just nerf the OA and damage on Pyran.
Want the mines too? Nerf 4-6% max, as I and Valinov suggested.

Increase the survivability. The set is glassy as hell.
ANother unique proposition - increase the speed of mortar projectiles in exchange for lost damage.

That’s it, the set will be fine. If it overperforms again, we can see what to do with it.

Yep, without 7 % OA from set bonus it would be about 3k OA which is still “okay”. Put some Health to the set. :slight_smile:

@Autentist sorry, i just mean , that i hate lack of any defence on this set, so if you increase defence in exchange offense, should be fine than.

Hehehe, Shoot, hahaha.

Да норм всё, попробуем сделать нормальный баланс сету, а не пойми что.

1 Like

@Strannik best rolls from 10-15 items on each slot, so values above average , but not maxed