Hello Community!

Hi everybody.
First off I just want to say that I know that I am going to like this game. I love these type of games with a controller. I stay away from a mouse and keyboard when it comes to "diablo type’ of games. For me it all goes back to the old Dark Alliance and Champions of Norrath games on the old Playstation. Besides I’m getting old and sitting at a desk with my wrists in that position is a drag after a while. Anyway, I’m looking forward to really sinking in. I haven’t really started yet. So far I have created a few characters to check out skill trees to see what kind of play style I want to commit to. I’m leaning towards Necromancer mixed with something else. Some things I want to ask about. First off there is this annoying “lighting glow” at the top of my screen. It isn’t behind me and stays at the top even when I swing the camera. It makes things look washed out and fuzzy. Is it a thing or can I get rid of it somehow? Honestly I’m not really into glow effects and in my opinion they make games look blurry. Thats really the only issue I wanted to ask your thoughts on. But hey, look for me on the multiplayer. I play slow and dont really speed kill through things. I like to explore the whole map and take it casually so if thats you too look me up and we’ll clear some zones and get some loot. Also I’m still figuring things out so go easy on me. Later folks!

Welcome to the game and to the forum. :slight_smile:

Not sure exactly what you’re seeing. Can you post a screenshot of it? To be able to do that you need to get your post count up to 3 so stick a couple of comments in this thread

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48496

then make the screenshot and post it here so we can see it.

Also, I doubt this is the cause, but check the colour blindness setting in the Options menu.

hello Astronomer Blankman,

and welcome to the forum and grim dawn

Thanks I will put up a screenshot asap

good to be here

notice the “fog” effect at top of first shot and how it clears when camera is turned but effect is still at top of screen on second. The third shot is a typical example of effect from the first area