Hello everyone

I’ve been lurking these forums for quite a while now, after having picked up Grim Dawn about 3 months ago. So I figured it’s about time I’d finally register and say hi.

Even though there’s still quite some room to improve the game, I’m thoroughly enjoying it. Looking forward to some constructive discussions, chatter and gossip !!!

Greetings from Belgium.

Hello T72on1

and welcome to the forum and grim dawn,

greetings from the Netherlands :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey T72on1, I recognise you from TheAmazonBasin, while not censored like over there this community is just as friendly and helpful.

Edit: oh kind of late welcome… oh well…

Thanks Nightmare :). I didn’t expect you here, I thought you had stopped playing the game for now …

I don’t get the ‘censored’ part, because that’s absolutely not what we are doing in my opinion. Ah well … But yes, this community seems really friendly and helpful as well !!!

Hey T72on1,

Glad to have you here. We used to game while on the TheAmazonBasin on D2 and somewhat on D3. Have a fun time, this game is fun.

Hey Victor, now that’s a long time ago !!! How are you? Surely good to know you are playing the game as well and having a lot of fun with it. And heck yeah, fun it is !!!

Cheers

/walks away wondering how many more Basiners are playing Grim Dawn as well … should probably give the Grim Dawn thread on our forums another bump, so it keeps on getting the attention it deserves …