Hello Grim Folks

I’m here to present new ideas and levity to an algorithmic general grimness.
a few thousand hours qualifies my addictive stupidity.
Albeit the new front of a store front. hmm… I wonder what he meant by saying that. or Yes! he meant them or that. All is ok now.
Take a break folks and relax and breathe deep and slowly. The nature of the word ‘game’ is just that. I don’t like it. Why do we play it in all aspects of our sensory perceptual mind ties.
Oh yes… back to the important stuff. Breathe, relax, allow immediate ‘stuck in thought’ brain patterns to pass.
The next stage will be empowering to your existence. Freedom of mind.
Might be scary but alternative of being trapped in ones own mind is worse. Give it a try. Even this post will change life for the better.
Small words can carry a lot of information. Be it +/- or neutral none.
I’m a kind soul and hope you all might benefit from my words in some way.
I am unable to secure a connect for multi. I’ll be around if any wish to chat outside game. I wish you all peace of mind and ability of awareness of yourself and the compassion to follow it in many ways.

Hello and welcome :slight_smile:

I agree that breathing and relaxing is very important, and imho best combined with playing Grim Dawn :wink:

uhm…yeah, welcome i guess. Isn’t breathing just necessity?

Spambot on too many drugs or just a weirdo? Time will tell … :confused:

And what do you have against weirdos? I’m triggered.

Also there’s usually a bunch of forum greeters around here, not this time though. I mean it’s not like OP is behaving like a dick or something, just a little bit wierd but thats OK, no reason to ignore them completely or throw insults at them. :undecided:

And that should tell you something.

Yes. I too often, what is he saying, or is that just a fridge that is not on. Then I remember, the cable cannot be trusted. It is hard, but you know how it smells.
But, everything will be fine. As you know that, he must have felt time and time past. But the world spins and the stars go on. The moon sometimes cannot be seen due to shadow.After march, april will come and the flowers flower I guess, but maybe not. Light is important, don’t darken your rooms. Also drink a lot of fluids. Energy is important. Keep up your stamina and don’t forget body odour as if ignored it can become quite repulsive. Don’t let it clog your lungs. Also welcome to the forum and the game.