Hello! My name is Anthority

Hello people of the Create Entertainment Forums! I want to introduce myself. I go by Anthority this time, my username is a play on works, derived from Authority, Anarchy Antonious and Anthem. I am an avid gamer and theory crafting. I spend my time designing characters, environments and other logics. I think I may have some ideas, that will take some development (meaning time or team). I will share those ideas, as I also work on developing the same kind of stuff. So, I enjoy sharing in the forums, to enjoy the results. It’s always interesting to read about other people’s perspective on topics relating to video games. I think with a community of like-minded people, things can get pretty interesting and fun while we wait for a release.

Other than that, I work outside most of the time, so I observe many interesting changes and creatures. I find my work inspiring and will try to blend reality with creative logics I share. I am a pest control technician, and it comes with a lot of rules and reasonability. So, problem solving and explanations are important to my work. Also helps me to consider the consequence’s and how they’ll effect the environment or surrounding areas, to avoid creating problems I can’t ignore. Like cause and effect. I have a lot of ways to work my job into my hobby creatively.

I hope we can talk at some point in the near future, to motivate and inspire some new kind of developments.

P.S I also go by a lot of screen names. I apologize if I confuse them, I’m okay with that, I hope you are too. Just using this one, for Crate’s Forums.

3 Likes

That almost reads as a linkedin introduction :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Anyway, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like