[Help] Autocast @destination

What I want to do: add an autocast skill (Inquisitor Seal) on a mobility skill (a disengage rune skill or Vire’s Might) so that it casts at the destination rather than where I cast the mobility skill. This is so I can be mobile as an Inquisitor and dash around the battlefield whlie keeping myself protected :slight_smile: DONT JUDGE IT’S FUN!

Issue: I can’t find a good controller for this; @self on attack 100% only autocasts it if there is an enemy to hit in range.

I have tried making a knock-off copy of Vire’s Might that autocasts Seal on attack and it is ridiculously OP for a melee build. I will definitely use this with other autocast skills for lulz :slight_smile: It would have been fantastic if it would cast regardless of an enemy being in range or not…

I have tried setting up basic_disengage to autocast Seal with the same controller, but again it needs to hit an enemy for it to cast and… it casts it at the original position, not where I land. This could be fun with outlaw_smokebomb or Flashbang, but not really what I’m looking for right now :slight_smile:

I’ve been trying to mess around with other controllers but I didn’t really find anything that fits.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I have read that skills can be somehow chained using the skillseconday templates (and that Vindictive Flame does this), but I cannot for the life of me figure out how. I don’t see these skills referencing each other anywhere in their .dbr files. Can someone explain?