[Help] I need to increase Blackwater Cocktails projectile speed

The skill is insanely powerful, esp. combined with RR from Thermite Mines. The problem is that I LOATHE casting both Thermite Mines and Blackwater Cocktails. They are utterly clunky, weird, unnatural (a stone giant can move 10x faster than a thrown bottle? Thermite mines don’t hit breakable objects?). Etc etc you’re heard the millions of complaints on the forum and elsewhere.

I’ve been pulling my hair trying to increase the projectile speed of Blackwater Cocktail. It feels that no matter what I do, the speed will always be the same regardless of distance and SLOW. I KNOW that the devs have buffed its speed once. How did they do it? How can I do it with a mod?

Flashbang is perfect, Grenade is fine. I would also be happy if I could just make Blackwater Cocktail behave in the same way as one of them.

• Casting speed doesn’t affect it and neither does projectile speed. These “grenade” type throws have their own projectile speed set somewhere, but I can’t figure out where.
  • Changing cast animations from “Throw” to “FastThrow” doesn’t really do anything as far as I can see (why does transmuted BC have FastThrow while the spam version doesn’t, btw?)
  • Making it not be harmless in flight didn’t help either and I also don’t understand why.

Any ideas? Please help me save this skill, I just can’t bring myself to play my Sorceror even though on paper I love the build, the damage, the playstyle… I just can’t handle that damn projectile speed and the skill is way too powerful to ignore.