Help me, Dualwield Pistols!

Hey :slight_smile: i found for lvl 20 pants to use Dualwield. Now i played a new Character, i just show you my skills, and maybe you can give me some advice :slight_smile: I wanna use dualwield pistols

thx for your help

To enable dual-wielding pistols. The faction quartermaster of Devil’s Crossing sells you the blueprint of a talisman called Gunslinger’s Talisman.

Link-http://grimdawn.gamepedia.com/Blueprint:Relic-_Gunslinger%27s_Talisman

sorry for my hard words, but did you not read my post? i got the pants with the ability, i need help how to skill correctly

Far as I know their are no pants that enable dual wield pistols, unless they were just recently added. I Haven’t played newest patch yet so maybe they did. If they did can you post a screen shot of the pants?

To my knowledge these are the only items that enable dual wield pistols

Pyroclasm Mark
Gunslinger Jacket
Empowered Gunslinger Jacket
Marauders Ammo Belt
Empowered Marauders Ammo Belt
Barrelsmith’s Salvo
Barrelsmith’s Crossfire
Gunslinger’s Talisman
Marauder’s Talisman
Plunderer’s Talisman

Here is the best guide for a Dual-Pistols Pyromancer (With a 2H alternative)

In the leveling phase, I prefere to max out Explosive Strike. It helps a lot in killing speed early in the game. With hit and run, the warden is no problem too. I made a Grimcalc for lvl 20, so u should go now for 1 point in Static Strike and Flame Toched + Mod. After this you max as soon as possible Explosive Strike.

grimcalc: 1007-5LGOub (write the code after the “build/” to get the grimcalc link)

With grimcalc u can easy share ur builds (without screenshots)

I have a lvl 27 Aether-2h-Rifle-Sorcerer and my skillbuild is like this: grimcalc: 1007-X58aBT (write the code after the “build/” to get the grimcalc link)

As you see, i maxed only Explosive Strike (Early Impact) and Blast Shield (you are nearly unkillible).

in the Early game, the full Marodeurs Set is rly nice. I think you need lvl 26 to equip the whole set (have the whole set like 10 times :confused: )

Later on, you should always take francis pistol (in Elite)

(can not post links yet, coz i have no posts, lol. So i can not give u the links…)

I’d like a screen of those pants if you don’t mind i am not aware of any pants that enable dw pistol

I’m pretty sure he means the Gunslinger Jacket^^ There are no Pants^^ (And the jacket’s lvl req is 20.

PS: in my last post I mean the Cryodacry’s Gunslinger Guide
Here the “Link”, just replaye everything behind … “forums/”
showthread.php?t=31535

PS: I need more posts wtf.