Help me to improve my poison Warlord for Callagadra

Need to give it another try. Your belgo fight looks very similar to my warlod’s, even though I have so much more toughness and a shield. In fact, it’s even tanker than your witchblade. Does Vire’s Might effect stacks btw? That could explain it.

No idea what you mean by that.

Sorry, Fist of Vire proc - devotion Vire the Stone Matron. Debuff - 20% reduced physical damage for 5 sec

ah, nope. It does not.

@mad_lee I am surprised that a S&B Witchblade could do that. May have to adjust mine. :slight_smile:

Here is a video of my attempt with a melee S&B Warlord: https://youtu.be/WE4OdUp9bf4 (video should be available in 1080p).

The build: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lNk6DrvZ (yes my OA sucks).
I am also aware that War Cry and Light of Empyrion don’t stack and such.

Build is created in Gdstash and should be legit with everything.

I guess this build kills very slow?

I might be able to do it with using multiple potions. But still trying to do it only using Tonic of Mending.

I am open for suggestions :slight_smile:

@Vdova Made any improvements yet to your build?

If 6-7 mins for fully facetanking Cally without any consumables is slow, then yes.

Well it took me 12 min with my melee Warlord before i got killed. Probably would have taken me around 15min, i think if i managed to kil her without dying.

Thank You for input. I messed a bit with constelations And the gear And managed to kill her but not 100%facetank. Her first 50%HP I needed to kite like 3-4 Times but other 50% Every time my overguard was on cooldown I needed to kite away And wait for refresh. She was hiting like a truck like she was ignoring my 52% phys. res, 6,5k armor(const. proc) And 83 resistances with about 80+ overcap.

Good to see you to be able to defeat her now. :slight_smile:

I also made some improvements with my melee build. Switched from Targo to Shield Maiden.

Got her health down to around 7- 8 million left. Than again these burst of damage from her kills me. While the fight itself was pretty stable.

So i think there’s still room for improvement to completely facetank her.