HELP - Modified Mastery Skills, Icons now Broken?

Hello everyone. I was modifying some skill DBRs for some Masteries and have encountered the following problem. All I did to the skills was modify the value of the skillMaxLevel string for each of them, I put them all under a custom mod in the Asset Manager and Built it, it did so without issue, when I go to put in points, I’m met with that screenshot. Icons are missing and the skills don’t seem to be usable. Any idea what I’m missing or what I broke?

The folder with the mod in it, contains a database folder with a .arz containing the modified records, and a resources folder which contains nothing. I’m kind of lost, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I guess you moved the skills outside of records/skills/playerclass03
If you moved them you have to update the skill tree file and UI files.

If that’s not it, then I suggest you delete your dbr and .arz files and start over. Make and test one change at a time.

1 Like

I see, I did exactly that and it worked. I’m not certain what I did differently this time, I must have forgotten something last time.

Thanks for the help, in any case!