Help needed with warlord leveling build

Hello folks,

I am somewhat a new-ish player. I’ve leveled a druid and conjurer to 60 without much problems, but I seem to struggle with warlord.
I tried EoR build and skater, which both worked pretty well, but I decided to switch to sword and shield and I kinda feel that the build barely does any damage and the survivability is kinda bad too. I’ve read @ceno guide for Blitz Krieg and tried to build it similiar to his guide.

GT: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/w26m7X0N

GT doesn’t really updates my resistances, I’m capped on most. Attribute points are also spent on physique.

I didn’t really bother to switch my devotions, but it surely can’t be it, right? For EoR I didn’t switch them either, but it worked just fine.

Thanks for any help in advance!

what difficulty are you on? then we know what difficluty to set GT on

For now im still on normal. Trying to figure out the build before getting to elite.

1 Like

well I am thinking getting totally normal shield instead as weapon. Or farm gargabol for the weapon, You can see he is using milton casque even low shit version and same with krieg shield. Get those.

Devotions, arent they covered in cenos guide?

Devotions are covered, but I didn’t switch them just yet. I thought I just try the build without switchting.
As for gear, I will get the pieces you suggested.

Maybe I just don’t understand the mechanics? Can devotions and a low level helm piece with +100 damage and +1 to skill double my damage? Cause I hit like a wet noodle.
I kinda thought it wouldn’t make a huge difference.

also skill recharge on the helm etc also farm the amulet and medal that he used.

But yeah, I think his level 50 have about double blitz damage than yours

1 Like

I never thought lower level items would push the damage that high! I farmed all the items that you suggested and the build wrecks. sometimes my health drops low, but it is manageeable.

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Level with Forcewave, try to get those Stone rebuke fist weapons, and max out celestial presence for - %physical resistance reduction. In this game having a shield doesn’t mean defense in most builds, they are more like stat sticks; only retal is the true defense shield mode

1 Like

My cadence warlords says hi

1 Like

I do have the stone rebuke weapon. I tried EoR with it and it was good. Any reason to pick forcewave over EoR?

I feel like this Blitz guide is lacking some aoe damage. Maybe my positioning is bad

The guide? You mean the skill :stuck_out_tongue:
Blitz has extra targets on internal trauma.

Actually, in my guide I recommend dipping into Elite to pick up a leveled Milton helmet before going back to Normal to do AoM.

Just for reference, it’s not Gargabol that drops the weapon (thankfully, as Gargabol will be quite dangerous!) but Bargoll, the Mouldering Mound, who randomly spawns in Ugdenbog.

That is correct, I still confuse their names with each other :stuck_out_tongue: