Help to improve rune caster Paladin

The idea is to build highly mobile and easyplaying phys caster on procs.
grimtools

Everything up to wave 149 is safe enough. RoH + RoK is the core of the build. It deals decent amount of damage, but it’s mostly AoE damage. Single target damage is low, so the build struggle against nemesises, esp phys resistant ones.
Same goes to Lokarr. It tooks about 3-4 min, because of the low single target damage.

I like the game style this build provides, Vire’s Might + 2 runes combo is fun to play.
Could someone please suggest me how to boost damage to farm 150-170 without sacrificing forementioned combo? Clear times don’t really matter to me.

sounds along the lines of what you are looking for

I plan on putting a new video up soon for this one, as it was one of my favorite builds. It still is a 6:30 average build with 1.6 with very high consistency. Easily could be a HC build if you went full physique instead of cunning dump

If you dont want to switch to ranged hybrid style, then switching to the rings im using will provide a damage boost alone. I will say the pierce to physical conversion helps fix the single target to a degree by allowing for much higher RoH flat damage as well as increasing the damage from blades of wrath.