Help with Coven honored quest "The other you"

I’m totally lost on this one, where should I go? :rolleyes:

Edit:

NVM, found it

How did you activate this quest?

I read that you can get it from Rugia after reaching Honoured status with the Coven but now I’m at revered and the last quest I get from the faction is to help in the restoration ritual…

You need to enter the Fleshworks first, so that the quest becomes available.

Thanks much!

Should I enter after I become Revered? Because I killed final boss and I was Honoured with Coven at that time. Nothing happened.

Have you done the ritual quest similar to the one from Vigil where you just keep killing the spawns on the circle?

I just did the quest. In The Infestation, close to the entrance to Fleshworks, there is a locked fleshy door. The door will only be unlocked once you talked to Rugia and received the quest. Someone is waiting for you in there.

I believe you need a certain rep rank as well for this quest to trigger, so yeah, try it again when you achieve Revered rank with the Coven.

can’t find the damn door :frowning:

Just keep going left in the infestation for quest guy, going right will lead you to some other guy(i dont know what the consequnce of talking to him leads to) and going straight will be to next area

There’s a room which is sealed by aetherial in the infestation, as soon as ur in this quest that room will available. Good luck :wink:

Can it be done in all 3 difficulties?

Good question. I have been running only 2 characters through the xpac and only on Ultimate. Will give them a try on Elite. Should be a breeze, unless someone can confirm here first? :smiley:

Somebody saw if it can be done also on Normal and Elite and specially we obtain the same reward? +1 Skill point?

You can do the quest, but the skillpoint is only rewarded on Ultimate.

Thanks a Lot! I was just thinking of doing all the playtrough just for that! Good that I asked before :wink:

Here’s the route you take in the Infestation to get to “The Other You”

https://imgur.com/DaGRGSt