Help with simple mod to remove Augment glow effects

As the title says I want to get rid of the glowing fx from augments. I’ve never modded this game before, and I assume from the sticky that I would use the PSEdit tool? I would appreciate any assistance.

Edit 1: Looking at the Modding Guide I should probably look to see if there’s a way to mess with this in the Asset Manager for starters.

Edit 2: Okay so, my current plan is using the DBR Editor to change the files of the augments themselves, probably just remove any references they have to any sort of FX. I assume they’re in “Grim Dawn\database\records\items\enchants”. Copying the files into a mod and taking a look at them I can safely say that I’m still not sure if these are them. Going to try and do some more research to be sure.

Edit 3: So I tried just making a backup of the enchantmentfx folder in Grim Dawns resources files and then just deleting it from the game’s directory but that didn’t affect anything. Can’t say I’m sure exactly where the glow effect for the Augments is even stored in the game files.