This is my current cold wereraven character. I can do ascendant difficulty but I am unsure how to improve it further. Any help is appreciated.
I’d aim for something like this. You want way more health for ascendant, between 15-20k at least. I have no idea how you’re surviving with only 13k and no healing. Ghoul won’t work without weapon damage on ice talons either. You want super high cast speed to take advantage of wereforms increased max speed (with form of the beast.) Voidrend talons give life steal to ice talons. Sword converts piercing damage of raven to cold
Thank you very much! I’m going to try working towards these items for my build.
All good. I’ve been wanting to try max cast speed cold raven as well for those machine-gun ice talons ![]()
I haven’t really got all of the items you suggested yet, but at this point, I’ve run into energy sustain problems. Machine gun ice talons deal amazing dps but also drain energy at massive rate! I’m going to try to solve this issue and post up my fixed build if I can.
Right I didn’t really plan for the energy costs, whoops. Could add scythe to devotions, or go back to scales if that’s not enough maybe Level 100 (GD 1.3.0.6) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator
Thanks I’ll give it a shot and report back!