Hey there!

Howdy! I’ve been lurking around the forums for a while and have finally decided to start posting. :stuck_out_tongue:

Been playing GD for quite some time (105 hours in Steam, but that’s not counting the time in which I’ve played offline). Played a ton of TQ/IT before then (have original discs and versions on Steam), enjoy the genre very much. I’m looking forward to being a member of the community here on the forums–you all seem pretty :cool:.

I’ve been contemplating doing a bit of streaming of Grim Dawn as well, but have to juggle that inconsistently with university work; broaching the topic, what do you guys like/want out of a GD stream? I find pretty much everything about the game to be awesome (except bleeding procs :undecided:), and (in my opinion), its generally fun to watch too.

Finally, to the guys at Crate, awesome job you’ve been doing with this game. I converted a couple of my friends from TQ/IT (and even Diablo III) to GD, and with the release of Multiplayer, the game has been quite a hoot. Cheers! :smiley:

P.S.: I’m a bit lost; can someone tell me how to edit my signature? It’s a bit outdated from when I first registered this account some time ago.:rolleyes: Thanks in advance.

Hello Ceno

and welcome to the forum and Grim Dawn!

to help you with changing your signature: