Hi i need some help with my char

Im lvl 75 but i have a problem coz my dps is just 7k but my items is legandary but my resistance is all 80% i would like to get more dps please guide me. Im missing something big here

give us the grimtools.com link for your build first

May be you have whats app or something sir so we can discuss this properly

Go here → Grim Dawn Build Calculator

then click this button

Screenshot 2021-09-22 184518

C:\Users\X\Documents\my games\Grim Dawn\save\main_X

that should be the location where your save file is located and load it in… and then…

Screenshot 2021-09-22 184730

click this button and share the link here.

Sir i cannot do that rn. Coz im working in a ship i dodnt buy the game just playing for only 1 week i copy it on my coworker And i can only use my phone to connect the intertnet here. Which is very slow. May be can discuss this in whats app.

1 Like

idk what to really say, uhm very weird scenario, but I am not really into whatsapp thingy, so… I hope someone who uses it unlike me can help you out. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How bout facebook?

Most of my item is for lvl50 but legandary so i use them instead for lvl70 green items. Maybe thats the problem?

Sometimes greens are far better than purples, purple doesn’t automatically mean good… you need to wear gear that supports your desired damage type (or max 2 types, - etc. fire and lightning).

So since u are lvl 72, I bet u are in elite by now and armor & Defensive Ability seem pretty low.

The armor should be at least 1.2k or smth like that and DA 1.9k as your offensive ability… When you only manage and combo with one or two damage types you should easily see damage increase.

EDIT: and RR (Resist reduction) becomes very important when you reach ultimate, it’s like a hidden damage. Like u debuff the enemy with “Arcane Bomb” devotion, enemy becomes more vulnerable to your attacks and so does your damage increase.

If I had to guess, it’s attack speed and resistance reduction. Make sure you got: Aura of Censure (to the max), Veil of Shadow (10+) and Night’s Chill (max), Rumor devotion (bound to Beronath Strikes) as well as either Rowan’s Crown or Revenant devotion. Then, take whatever gives attack/total speed until maxed, especially change the weapons since they are not for melee. Then whatever gives flat (just a number) and “x%” cold/elemental damage. Then get that offensive ability up.

Also, get the Dual Blades line, everything except AQC, up to at least 5.

But most importantly, don’t worry. This game doesn’t really start before you get to lvl 94-100.

You providing a grimtools link is the easiest way to help since then we can look at all the details in your gear, stats, devotions, skill tree, and so on. This screenshot you sent us is only showing gear (not even the stats from gear), and the problem might not be there.

So you are playing on your laptop (or your coworker’s laptop, not sure) which does not have access to the internet? Can’t you just use your phone as a router to connect your laptop to the internet? I usually do this when I don’t have access to cable or wi-fi and it is pretty easy.

You could also take a look at any dual wield beginner guide (there are several here in this thread: Beginner build guides Compendium (for AoM + FG expansions)) and compare your stats to what other cold DW melee builds have around this level. Despite being from version 1.1.2.5, I recommend you to look at this infiltrator guide from Nery that looks similar to what you are running: [1.1.2.5] DW cold Infiltrator for beginners-build diary. I believe the only thing that changed is that now there are better MI items available in the game.

I do use Whatsapp, so I could help you there I guess. Send me your phone number by a private message here on the forum and I can add you there.

Just because something is blue doesn’t mean it’s good. I’ve been level 100 for a while and yet I still have five green items since I haven’t found anything better. My armor isn’t even anything special but it’s the best I have.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/d2jzdyn2

Ignore color and just use what’s best for your build.

Are you a Pirate?

3 Likes