Hi, it's nice to meet you!

Fantasy and bl writer, 27y, brazilian and a psycho pet lover/player. :heart:
Well, sacer in real but pet rules.

Oh yes, if any br wants to play just say it. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Had anything published yet or self published?

Hi and welcome!
Second writer in two days, fan fiction is also very welcome, just saying… :grinning:

Enjoy the game and forum!

Welcome to the Forum, and the game! Greets from Arg! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, i have… But in portuguese, whose is my native language. I’ll train my english to write in english, 'cause my country is so messy to writer (sad but true).

Hahaha, thanks. Actually i’m thinking about a fanfiction like, hum, Father Kymon and The Keeper of Tomes or Ulgrim x Creed… Just 4fun and bl/yaoi content in this last one.
My “books” talks more about gods and loves, like “Íbis”: it’s Thot (egyptian god of wisdom) and his prayer, a woman/human. Or "Cronicles of Life and Death (Crônicas de Vida e Morte, in portuguese) about Lucifer and the 4 Knights of Apocalypse, and God blah blah blah. This is the project of my life, 13 years, but… Writer’s block. xD

But, hey, sorry about the biiig answer. Hope you can understand and feel free to correct my words. =)
Thanks again!

1 Like

nice to meat you also. I like developing characters. You write story dialog?

I think my builds were, Soldier, Demolitionist and Occultist I tried a little with with Arcana, Oathkeeper and Inquisitor. I stopped playing. Maybe should go back, though I would play Druid and something. Any suggestions for a main Druid?

Well, it appears you already have access to v4.1.2.2:

1 Like