High armour Retaliation Warlord for idiots with no skill like myself

I thought i would share a High Armour 5K Plus Warlord that i made for my 10 year old so she could farm Lokar and other Nemesis bosses. He is a 80% Block Chance, Retaliation Warlord that uses a simple Overguard defence and Righteous Fervor Attack. He also only uses the Doomforce and Ramming speed skill from Northern Ram Augment . The two Celestial Presence ghosts are used to lower targets Physical and Bleed resistance by 30%, Counterskrike is then used for damage… It is the most simple Character i have created that can take on Lokar in a Child’s hands, or for an Adult like me with no skill in the game. I play with the Xbox Controller. The Armour rises up to 7790.
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZRQjyBV

2 Likes

“for idiots with no skill”

requires more skill to play than like half of my builds

5 Likes

So the pets have more skill than the player?

Those tags aren’t just for show image

I do not understand what you mean. The presence of the pets lower targets resistances by 30% physical and 30% Bleed within a 4 meter radius. Retaliation and Counterstrike physical damage then causes massive damage to the targets.

No, no. My reply to him was more of an inside joke thingy :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I read for idiots with no skull, lol.

But retaliation build, it’s boring and you have to apply buffs periodically. Lazy build is playing pets. You can drink and let the pets pilot the build.

1 Like

i totally agree. But my 10 year old daughter killed Lokar with the build. That was my purpose for building the character. A powerful Tank that a child can use to defeat nemesis bosses. It is a simple Block, Attack 10 times, Block, Potion and repeat.

2 Likes

OK, got it. I know very well that Warlords are very tanky builds. And retaliation further increase their survivability.

1 Like