"Holy Grail Stash" for Grim Dawn?

Project Diablo 2 (PD2) is getting a “Holy Grail” stash tab where every unique and set item can be stored.

youtube video

Grim Dawn players still mostly rely on third-party tools to manage their collections. I think implementing a similar feature would be an incredible addition to the game and a huge quality-of-life improvement for collectors.

What do you think?
Would it make you stop using GDstash/GDitem assistent?


Edit: Just found out about a mod on nexus. Adding a “Holy Grail” stash through ASI loader and doesnt touch your save files at all. Seems to work pretty good with minor bugs. Looks like its not dependent on game versions as it reads game files anew if GD gets updated.

GD Unique tab Nexus mods link

3 Likes

Nope, because I store way more than just uniques/sets. Also wouldn’t be able to copy them to use so I always have one stored.

2 Likes

What medea said. I would always prefer the 3rd party option, too. It’s just more comprehensive.

It’s a cool feature, though.

asked for before, don’t mind it, but doesn’t seem like it’s happening

nop :sweat_smile: unlimited goblin hoarder