Hourglass need 100%

This seems to be an issue with version 1.1.9.8, and after a few months, I still didn’t realize that it couldn’t trigger 100% and there was anything worth exploring.

Well, still depends on the bound skill. Did you try them all?

Judgment and War cry can trigger 100%, while other professions have a 68% or 84% chance due to reducing the cooldown time of some skills in version 1.1.9.8. The most crucial one is that the profession [Arcanist] that uses [Hourglass] the most often now has a 68% chance.

It’s been discussed before: [Suggestion] Time Dilation(Hourglass)'s Chance rate should be increased since Callidor's Cooldown is reduced

Yeah, Time Dilation has been indirectly nerfed over time. There became fewer skills that can proc it with 100% chance. And skills like Devastation (awhile ago) and Mark of Torment (in 1.2) have had their cooldowns reduced, which reduces the utility of TD.

Besides Judgment and War Cry, you can also try some item skills and movement skills. These include:

• The skill from the full Krieg set.
  • The skills from non-Mythical Earthshatter Treads and Empowered Stonewrought Groundbreakers. Note that these boots would not drop at level 100.
  • Teleport rune skills with 5.5 second cooldown, such as Arcane Rift

Of course, these are not great options. What would be better is if TD had its proc chance increased to 25% or even 30%.

2 Likes

I knew it couldn’t be just me!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.