How can i download this game ?

Hi.

First sorry for my english… I can little speak & write :undecided:

I buyed game (legendary fan edition) .
I have key.

How can i download this game :cry: :cry: :confused:

Anyone help me ?

Thanks for your help…

The game isnt finished yet. It is still in developement. It might be finished some time next year, so you have to wait a little longer.

Omg >.<
It doesn’t matter.
I can wait. If i don’t die, i can play the game :smiley: :rolleyes:

Yes we are all waiting.:cry:

And welcome to the forum.:smiley:

hehe thanks :slight_smile:

Dear, Crate Ent.
pls be quick :stuck_out_tongue:

I must play this game. I finished the tq & tqit 2000 times xD
Pls save me :slight_smile:

Haha, we will be as quick as we can! :stuck_out_tongue:

If you bought the game believing it was already released and want a refund, just email [email protected] and we can give you a refund.

but of course if you ask for a refund, you then won’t have access to either the alpha or beta (legendary and epic (depending on the key you bought) when they are finally made available (whenever that will be) and of course your money won’t be used to help fund and make this game better. but its your call, but if you check many people’s signatures in the forum, you can tell there are a lot of supporters, and we are all VERY EAGER to play this game!!!

but the best things comes to those that wait :slight_smile: so hop onto the ever increasing band wagon of supporters and welcome to the forum!!!

@medierra
while nice to hear you be as quick as you can, but seriously take your time and let the game mature, so release when you think its ready and not a moment before!!! :wink:

Amen.

Too many games are rushed and bug-ridden, especially by the so-called AAA title companies.

I have a lot of other games loaded right now, so although I am definitely looking forward to playing this game, I’m not in a huge rush for it right now.

Take the time required to do it ‘right’ please…

Or you could wait till the alpha/beta are announced & then get a pre-order…

Hi again :slight_smile:

I didn’t want to open a new post.
I wanna continue from this post.

I have a Legendary key since 01/07/2011. Am i need any payment from KICKSTARTER for digital download ? Because i can’t payment any more :undecided: :undecided: :undecided:

Ty for your helping.

If you already have a legendary key then no you dont need to do anything else but wait for Crate to decide it is time to start the alpha testing, which is months away at this point.

There is nothing you need to do now. You have a valid key, which you can use once the alpha version has been released.

The Kickstarter campaign is to get additional funding for adding more content and features to the game within less time. :smiley:

Hello Palhex,

It is a long wait isn’t it? At least in the long run this wait will be worth it.

Welcome to the forums and community, enjoy your stay and hang in there :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks to every one for information. :wink:

Yeh Albedoshin, u sad right… Very very & veryyyyyy & VERRRRRRY long wait… :cool:
We’re waiting with an intermediate patience. :slight_smile:
One step has remaining to mad… :rolleyes: