How do bonuses to skills actually stack?

He’s got 2 veilpierces each giving Hellhounds 18 RR.

So dogs apply 36RR, but not the 20RR from bysmiel’s command.

All other pets buffed with Bysmiel’s command ought to apply 20 RR to any target they attack.

However, this 20 RR immediately gets overridden should a hellhound attack this aforementioned target either directly, or with AoE attacks.

Interesting. Dual wield pet meta incoming :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, the DW slot enabler is either the Medal or the relic, so…maybe a Nightblade hybrid.

Relic is fairly flexible from what I have seen atm. I don’t use Mog’s ardor anymore. It is either Dirge for the pet or Bysmiel for the, you know stuff…

So if someone did want to DW with pets, they could.

I would recommend belgo relic. Enables DW & gives -1s to all active CDs every 4.5s. It’s an amazing proc.

You don’t even need the +skills on it

And who is going to do the Crit part for the proc? :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw, anyone want to test this puppy?

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4ZDeBvYN

Well, in the example, nothing really forces you to play a pet build.
You can just do an Occultist + X build (with vitality damage, because daggers) and invest 20 skill points into a walking debuff.
Though I really just wondered about the stacking - no experience with pet builds whatsoever.

Not playing a pet build? SACRILEGE!

But,what if they nerfed pets?:confused:

I’d be Grossly Incandescent :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, Warlords…

-30% damage modifier to all pets when using any full set except lost souls

Mobs just need special pet-killing abilities.

New Boss resistance = % reduction to pet damage.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Maya…joke!

Now you have got me curious. Will try to see if I can make a SR 75 worthy Lost Souls build :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder if this will work: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YZenb9YN

Cally’s Sands do exactly that actually. 300K HP Pet with as mush resistance as possible? Cally doesn’t give a damn.

Unfortunately this is wrong. Flat reduction(RR, damage, etc) from item skills modifiers don’t stack, so dual Mythical Veilpiercers count as one.

REALLY???

Damn…look at me spreading misinformation. Sorry guys ><

:stuck_out_tongue:

Korsar IS knowledge though.

Spanks = Knowledge Unlimited
Korsar = Knowledge

So, Spanks = Korsar Unlimited ? :open_mouth:

I’d ban both of 'em. They’re not called “wikipedia”, they should not exist here. :cool:

This is getting creepy, guys.
Get outta here.:rolleyes: