[1.1.1.1] Captain America: Aegis Warlord, SR 75 and Gladiator farmer

It’s fine I’m not competing :slight_smile: You are more experienced than me, I just had fun creating something that is my own.

sir spanksalot, you were right with taking cadence instead of RF, had around 10 sec faster killing times on dummy.

Thank you all for your feedback, I did few tweaks and improve dmg output significantly, only energy usage is an issue for now.

It’s not a competition after all, it’s a collaboration :slight_smile: The more builds the marrier ^^ But make sure to include a real complete leveling guide (lol) :rolleyes:

sir spanksalot, you were right

Please…not too loudly now. You’re making me blush.

Curious, what was your dummy kill times before and after?

Time for a new signature? … :rolleyes: :eek:

Why not. I am knowledge unlimited. :stuck_out_tongue:

I strongly recommend you max out Presence of Virtue. Safeguard maxing is not the best investment for this build. PoV is DoTs and OA. Also pummeler weapon if you have it

By the way, I would even take 1 point into FW just for internal trauma. It’s too huge a DoT source to pass up on. I’d find a way to scrounge up the energy for it like with arcane spark &/or viper.

Because energy leech is multiplied by weapon damage, and because aegis bounces around, you should replenish your mana rather decently.

All in all, it’s becoming ya_'s build. :smiley:

I do want to add one thing: If you’re anything like the crafters of the community, then I know how personal builds are, and the amount of satisfaction which crafters get from them.

There may also be some reluctance when it comes to making changes per the suggestions of others.

Because it stops being about the gameplay. It’s not just about pretty DPS figures, and jaw-dropping OA/DA values. It’s really a process of creation.

And that’s intimate.

My advice here is to try out these suggestions, understand the mechanics underpinning their successes &/or failures (edited), and to apply these in new, unique ways yet unseen by the community.

Hopefully you’ll craft more builds, and make this place richer than it already is. :slight_smile:

That is why I level up my chars and just not make them in GD stash :frowning:

Also, based on the title of your build, i think you need to spend some time to transmog your characters outfit to look more like captain america.

I can understand, and respect that mate. I really do.

I went straight for ultimate and I had easiest time with my limited gear while maxing out guardians. If elites/bosses were too tough you just ran around and let your summons take care of that.

39 sec average with cadence and 49 with RF, but I did that without other external buffs, just spammed autoattack with aegis.

I’ll look into that, thanks. And I prefer %OA from Warborn Gavel and find +1 to Oathkeeper more useful, also I want aegis to have 26 points.

Well, I’m using Prismatic Diamond and I would love to use those two constellations you mentioned, but I would lose that OP attack to hp conversion.

Arcane spark is a component mate.

yeah we got Boba Fett helm, but where is the Captain America transmogs?!?!

I would pay for that!!! Loyalist pack plzzz

You have unlimited modesty:D

Yea I know. I was just saying I mostly used that for energy replenishment.

Okay. Your build, your call.

I can only speculate from the sidelines seeing that I never have, and probably never will, pilot a warlord.

Does Shattering Smash RR stack with Break Morale RR?

Nope it doesn’t