How to Choose The Best Gaming Mouse for Forgotten Gods?

Damn! I thought mouse with tons of DPI is good choice. I have a medium size hand and I prefer very little mouse movements, means I won’t move my mouse a lot but mouse pointer should reach every corner of the display. What sensor will allow me to do that.

That helps :slight_smile:

Yah man! That is why I needed help. When I search on google I see everybody and their mom trying to sell mouses that are no good.

What do think about mouse weight ? I heard that lightweight mouse doesno’t perform well in some situation like, when you are trying to aim critical targets ?

Thanks for your recommendation, It is certainly on my favorite list. Also I am not a leftie.

It’s a straight masterpiece ! :cool:

How do you fly that spaceship? Does it go warp 3?

Not really have to aim critical targets in games i play. I don’t really play fps/shooters at all.

Even a mice with only 400 maximum DPI will allow you to move super fast. In fact, many professional players with a DPI beween 400-1200. The reason is that you can adjust mouse sensitivity ingame. You could even adjust mouse sensitivity in Windows (even though not recommended). But as I said, a high DPI doesn’t mean the mice is actually bad, it just means it uses a cheap marketing trick. Do ignore this number. Every competent gaming mice has enough DPI to do everything. DPI like 12000 is nothing but ridiculous. You should choose a mice that is 100% usable without the need of installing any weird software. I haven’t checked what is currently on the market, that’s why I can’t give exact recommendations for specific mices, I am sorry. I myself use a Zowie FK1. I would suggest you look up what top class CS professional use often and check their exact data tables. That is usually a good way to get an idea of which mices are of highest quality.

only need rmb and lmb to play this game. anything with these properly adjusted and fully functional buttons will serve you fine.