How to "Create A New Class/Mastery" corectly?

Tried some stuff and i think the best option is the rune/augument combination.

I have to create a new name [Emblem Of The Leader], description[To much stuff to pick from] and icon[No idea what to use,maybe a crown ?].

Just check how it is done in existing items, this is really easy to figure out. You will need to figure out a lot of stuff on your own if you want this to go anywhere, so this feels like a good starting point for that…

Components / augments are an easy way to go, but so would be affixes. Unique gear will be more difficult.

Thanks Mamba, i am having fun doing this and searching for solutions also i do not want to make it something like work .
I invest 2-3 hours a day in playing and changing stuff .

For the moment i only experimented with existing items and did not made major changes , if there is something i do not know i will ask here for advice .Do not want to abuse but some stuff can not e learned if someone else does not teach you how to do it .
Thanks again , valuable info :+1:

this should be more along the lines of ‘if after looking into it for an hour or two, I still do not know how to do it, I will ask here for advice’, otherwise you will run out of goodwill fast.
I assume you meant it that way as you also wrote “Do not want to abuse”, in which case everything is fine.

Normally i try to find a solution whithin the restricted time , when the time is up and the things did not worked well then i ask for help . A few times after posting where i am stuck , an idea comes to my head and is the solution wich for sure it would not apear if i did not posted the message :joy: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I am grateful for all the help you,Ceno,Van_Houck,Moorhuis,Grimmer gave me ,also grateful for the tutorials Elf made ,GlokenGerda for his tools and to Covid19 (I would have never started to mod if i never had so much time ) .
Is a bad thing that this virus happened but this is life :sneezing_face: , some good things exist in bad things and the opposite :unamused:.