Can someone tell me what am i doing wrong in my mod?
I have read the guide ,watched the video Ceno uploaded on youtube 3 years ago and have no idea what i am doing wrong .
- If someone wants to help ,here is the file.Mod File
What i did so far :
! In records !
- Creatures>PC>copied Male/Female files from base game > Added >records/skills/playerclass10/_classtree_class10.dbr
- Skills>playerclass10 >copied class training/tree from soldier and changed the number from 01 to 10(Inside also changed “Display Name and Base Description” to 10 ;Mastery Enumeration to 10 and File decsription changed to “Leader” from Soldier)
- UI inside >copied Mastertable from base game (Added>records/ui/skills/class10/classtable.dbr)
- UI inside> class10(copied files from soldier),changed the 01 to 10 in classtable config,class training/trainingbar.
- UI inside >classselection >copied all the buttons and text from base game and also created a copy from 01(soldier) ,renamed it 10 and inside changed the possition of the elements a bit to the right an bellow oathkeeper to see the button and text.
- text_en >tag_skills> copied from soldier and changed to 10 ,also changed the combination name of the classes.>Asset created
- Created a UI folder for icons and other stuff ,witch i do not have for the moment.
First i did something else and had succes, now with the mastery creation is a bit difficult and to not break the first mod i created another one for the Mastery .
Started modding last week and had some difficulties but i managed to surpass them with the help of nice people like Moordhuis(Creator of the Smash N Grab ), who shared some info about the charcter exp equation ;factions ;items…etc, and Van_Houck(Creator of Nydiamar) who taught me how to extract world lvl files so i can add new elements in the world , simply messaged them and they were kind and answered.
I do not want to bother but i need some help regardind the creation of a mastery and also do not want to make people waste their time with me when they can work on their projects.
So if anyone who reads this post has some time to spare to teach me a thing or two about modding a mastery i would greatly appreciate it .
First mod created(More of a change in numbers):
Devotion Limit Raised From 55 to 70
Made all shrines avaible in all difficulties
Made Ruined/Desecrated shrines more difficult to complete(3 different materials,quest items and other stuff) or cleanse (More Hero Spawns and Bosses)
Shrines now give 1-2-3 points depending on the difficulty of the shrine.
MonsterHero Density Increases (I like more a long fight with 2-3 Hero/Boss that a short one with a lot of normal mobs )
Added extra rewards to some quests(Ex: The Spirit Guide gives one Exp potion ,Killing the warden also rewards one exp potion …etc, and some other quests give Mandates depending on the difficulty of the game,Normal-Elite Give 50% .
Made Elite/Utimate quests avaible in normal and also i have increased the number of skill points awarded from lvl 50 every 5 lvls( 50 = 3 points - 55 = 3 p - 60 = 3 p …etc)
I want to do more but the lack of knolodge does not let me progress further, for the moment.
Thank you for reading my post and if there is someone who wants to do what i did,witch is almost insignificant , i will gladly tell him how i did it .