[REL] Grimarillion v90d

for me, the consumable wings doesn’t work (it doesn’t show any wings on my character) only the first 4 wings that works for me (Mercy and the rest)

the undo button seems a good idea but im afraid somebody would mis-click on the undo button.

Do you play pure grimarillion ?
I did some changes to it and also merged other mods and had a visual problem , in my case the game engine was the problem and i build it with my game version game engine and solved the problem ,

Doing that it allowed me to also fix a caravan problem .

Asylum knows better and maybe he has a solution for your problem .

i did play pure grimarillion at first and noticing 2 new blacksmith on Devil’s Crossing (one outside Devil Crossing, one inside Jail near spirit guide)
and then i crafted the consumable wing and i saw new buff icon (lightning icon) but my character has no wing on its body
currently playing tweaked Grimarillion and trying to figure out a bug that caused Burrwitch to empty and not spawning enemies at all

Had the same probem when i changed for the first time the proxy pool values :rofl:
Use a fresh G and do changes one by one to find the change that causes the bug .

okay, where should i start?

1.Extract again Grimarillion
2.Look to see if the files you want to change already exist in grimarillion (For example if you want to change the position for the undo buttons they should already exist because the position is not the normal one )
3.If the file exist then do not delete it , just change the field inside of it , do not overwrite the file with files from other mods(Grimarillion has a complex spawn sistem and i do not know what would happen if you add or change monster spawn files,changing that stuff or adding new pools can cause problems when using Zeke).
4.Make one change at a time , build and inspect the progress(In my case when i created my fist class i did a lot of changes and of course i made mistakes that could have been solved faster if i did the changes step by step)
5.If there is no problem and what you wanted to add or changes works fine then you can continue , if not then open a thread and ask for help .
6.Doing changes step by step helps you when asking for help ," i did X thing and now i have a visual problem (Maybe you missed something and knowing where you did the changes will also help people to give you a solution), now someone with exp or someone who had the same problem can give you dirrections .

How i started

good info, noted.
thanks for the info, that’s what i do actually when tweaking Grimarillion now but with that info i can tweak Grimarillion with extra caution now.

I started playing DoM mod but then discovered (once I was 23rd level Elementalist) that there were no Zenith uniques. I read back in '18 you added some Zenith Uniques. Have more been added? Could I move my character from DoM to Grimarillion or would I need to restart?

You would need to restart / use GD Stash to refund all you skill points so you have no masteries and then spend those points in Grimarillion again

Not sure the Grimarillion uniques for Zenith are worth that, for one there are not that many, for another you have some Zenith specific components and the gear in DoM from the other masteries / mods, which also works well enough for Zenith

Not to mention the dozens of items that grant 1 to all skills in dom

i lost my Crucible DLC due to unknown error, and now all i have left is Grimarillion with Shattered Realm…

just found Natalya set, don’t know if its Vanilla or part of Grimarillion but it perfectly suits my Demon Hunter/Demolitionist character.

Really, like what? How would I find/make them in the vendors?

I guess I am just concerned the classes won’t be viable in end game without +X gear?

Zenith is OP, that concern is unfounded

Natalya set gives physical damage + fire damage + 1 to all skill in demon hunter

due to my demolitionist 2nd mastery, i use elemental strike as default attack paired with permanent buff like Flame Touched, Rapid Fire, and vindictive flame.

the rest is equipment i got from boss drop that adds fire / all skill +1, oh yeah plus that cube relic from Diablo 3 that adds 1 all skill demon hunter and Crossbow Dawn.

@Grimer @okami29 Atrophy appears to be bugged, as it makes my casting speed go absolutely highwire, without atrophy i have 127% casting speed, but for some reason when i equip it, it immidietly jumps to 200%

I have to say that firing electrocute like a mini-gun is hilarious though

it was fixed already, grimarillion is out of date

Hi ! I’m playing grimarillion and having a blast. However i’m having a few questions about itemization. Is there affixes on rares just for the earth / dream classes ? i didn’t find anything yet. I saw that the blacksmith can forge some stuff for the D3 classes, but nothing about the TQ classes.

Uniques specific to earth/dream, not sure but there are loads of gq items you can use, some things here and there that you can mix and match as you see fit. All are random drops.

As for affixes, they can only be crafted at the gq crafter. You won’t find random gq affixes for drops.

okay thank you. i just discovered how to craft the DQ items. A little less exciting but that will do.

currently i have a max level character, Demolitionist + Demon Hunter with Flame Keeper set.

never though i can shoot a repeater like a semi-auto rifle :laughing: