How to hide food value on health bar?

I have Grim Internals, i do not know if it has something to do with it or not.
When I am damaged my health value is overlapped by the “food” value.
I wonder if I can somehow hide it.
grim dawn1
Thanks for the help.
Cheers

not with current ingame settings afaik
you’d have to mod the texture out, which can be done iirc,
i think Maska had a version of his blue energy bar mod that also had removed constitution overlay colour at some point :thinking:, not 100% sure tho

Grim Internals doesn’t work with versions of the game past 1.1.9.8. If you’re on a later version then use this instead.

That is why I am running grim dawn on older versions aka 1.1.9.7 or 1.1.9.8 . I do not remember which one.
Does this new utility have the same functionality as grim Internals ?

Ok, is there a way to hide values on health or mana bar then?

Not sure. It has a lot, but since I use neither of them don’t know if the new one has everything GI had.

no clue, never tried,
i’m assuming the UI settings apply to corner or floating bars only and not the static hotbar, but legit don’t know for certain

I think you missed the point I am not talking about removing energy bar completely.
I am talking about removing the numeric values from the bars.
When I am damaged and food bar heals me, this second value overlaps my current health value.
It is very messy in my eyes, I do not like and I wonder if you can disable it or remove it.

There is no second numeric value for the constitution bar. There should only be one health value:

Are you running any modifications? Have you verified game files?

When I deleted Grim Internals the “second” numeric value on health bar disappears so it appears it is was caused by it.

oh yea totally, when you mentioned “food” i thought you were referring to the yellow constitution meter overlay itself