How to remove sunder?

Hey everyone! I know there is a mod on the forum but it’s for 1.2.0.2 and I’d like to know how to do it myself. Could anyone tell me which file/record I’d have to edit?

First of all, you need to publicize the Mod name, its features and download link here so that people can interpret and help you.

1 Like

The existing one is here:

I’ll remake this mod for 1.2.1 today / tomorrow

It’s a ton of files, basically one file for every skill of some monster that sunders which is why you need some program to automate it for you.

1 Like

Sunder Removed (1.2.1.1).zip (373.0 KB)

You just need to play it as a custom mod.

Unzip to \Grim Dawn\mods\

1 Like

:+1: Now I don’t need to remake it myself. I could link it to my thread.

Is Sunder Removed.arz enough for Sunder removal? I’m asking so that they could rename it to database.arz and use basemod method for hardmodding it.

2 Likes

Thank you both!
The file sizes differ quite a bit. database.arz was 655 kb while sunder removed.arz is 257 kb. The edited records seem to be stored in a separate folder named “records”. I’d love to keep using the basemods method.

Let’s wait for @tt300 answer. Maybe sunder removed.arz has everything and it’s enough to just rename it to database.arz and then use the method in my thread.

1 Like

This is because I removed the *.dbr that is the same as 1.2.1.1. You can also rename it to database.arz and run it in the tqFan way you like.

Your inference is completely correct. :+1: :v:

Update:
Sunder Removed (1.2.1.1).zip (255.4 KB)

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply but life got in the way. :slight_smile:
Thank you very much for your help!