How would you rank the defensive stats by importance for endgame?

its like asking which brick in the wall is needed the most

1 Like

While this is true, I’m glad this topic exists and got several answers. The difference between overcap and DA can be as simple as swapping armor augments but even now, its not really clear to me which of the following is more important to prioritize assuming all your resistances are capped.

Some builds lend themselves to high values in all defensive stats easily but in others, its just not possible without making trade-offs in one or more of the aforementioned categories. In fact, I’d add CC resists to the categories in OP and break it down further to slow, stun, trap and freeze. (probably in this order)

1 Like

Btw life steal is attack damage converted to health.Life leech is different mechanic.

But if you’re dw melee is the main defense,combined with dodge/deflect/fumble,if you’re Nightbalde and ofc Ghoul and maybe Serenity.

You’re missing fumble/deflect as options, both of which stack nicely with dodge.

by endgame are you including nemesis farming and shattered realm?

Core resists are most important imo, you gotta get them capped out and overcapped if you want to do shattered realm setc.

Obv you gotta get your defensive ability to at least 2800. I find any lower than that and i start getting critted by certain enemies or i just get hit alot more than i like.

Armor is very important also, anything less than about 2500 armor for melee specs and you are going to have a hard time.

Also not sure if life steal and health regen are classified as defenses but you need decent self healing if you gonna get anywhere.