I Am FORCEWAVE: Legit Tank Forcewave Build

Edit:

I have now added 2 new rings from previous drops. Also, maxed out fighting spirit by trading some points from Menhir’s Will.[/COLOR]

A new Build that surprisingly supersedes my I Am ZEUS build is the I Am the FORCEWAVE build. It took a long time to adjust to these specifications due to having too much much fun with the I Am ZEUS build until now.

I will update the progress of the facetanking results in the near future.

Edit:

127k+ DPS, tanky forcewave build. NEW KILL TIME: 16 SECONDS Reaper of the Lost nemesis facetank kill build version with improvements:

VIDEO PROOFS: Updated build showing off quick and easy boss/nemesis kills: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX-UsWUrNK8

KUBACABRA! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x-B4Yewhr4

UPDATED VERSION AS OF 12/9/2018 LAST UPDATE FOR THIS BUILD: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2gDEAgV

Results of the 127k+ dps forcewave tank build:

Reaper of the Lost Facetank Results: YES

GravaThul Facetank Results: Half and half due to nullification

Mad Queen Facetank Results: YES

Ekket’Zul Facetank Results: YES

The Sentinel Facetank Results: YES

Gabal’Thunn Facetank Results: YES

Fabius Facetank Results: YES

Iron Maiden Facetank Results: YES

Valdaran Facetank Results: YES

Zantarin Facetank Results: Can’t test on this character due to choosing friendly with Order of Death Vigil. You will have to try it out for yourselves

Benn’Jhar Facetank Results: YES

Kubacabra Facetank Results: YES

Aleksander Facetank Results: YES - Time Skills Correctly

Gargabol Facetank Results: Half and half with second form due to high fire resistance

Kra’vall Facetank Results: YES - I was very happy to see that this build can facetank Kra’vall

Alkamos Facetank Results: YES

Shar’Zul Facetank Results: YES - Time Skills Correctly

Van Aldritch Facetank Results: Each individually, not all at once

Moosilauke Facetank Results: YES

Theodin Marcell Facetank Results: YES - Time Skills Correctly

I changed some components, skill points, and augments around, the amount of DA you currently have is really unnecessary.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/r2BwkAzV

Main change is that you have to have Flame Touched at 22/12, there’s no reason not to do something like that especially when all you need to do is take unnecessary points and place them there. I changed the medal to the Forcewave medal, changed the weapon augment to one that gives 120% Fire damage and 20% Vitality resistance (you get it from Barrowhelm just like the Ravager’s Eye you currently have), and removed the WPS since you can’t trigger them with Forcewave.

I didn’t look at your devotions and I’ll leave it to someone else to pick out anything from devotions that looks awry.

This should probably have a [1.0.4.0] tag.

No rr again?

Zeus, dude, Forcewave builds have been done TO DEATH. At least check previous guides to get some pointers. No offense, but your build is made poorly with some very basic mistakes to put it lightly.

Lack of Eldritch Fire, some weird devotion choices, some horrible skill points allocation, lack of OA, excessive DA (increasing DA beyond 3600 does not work), some silly out of place gear choices, all of that makes this build a really bad choice for anyone who wants to play FW commando.

My advice, before posting your build, check with compendium and see if exact same thing has been done, and compare to your build.

This has all the tankiness (which was supposed to be the theme) of the original and more. And DPS is more or less playable now. OP, check this out. If you don’t understand why this and that just ask! :slight_smile:

Lol. I can’t help it :smiley:

Bump:

Video upload proof

That’s quite slow, but at least you listened to suggested and included obvious stuff like Eldritch Fire. That medal is still atrocious imo.

Lol, not really. Considering most melee characters can’t even get that close besides cold builds… I actually just improved him and he dies in 16 seconds now. There’s a video of a cabalist killing him in 14 seconds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfbboaiWJhY

Saying that a 22 sec and now 16 sec melee RotL nemesis kill on ultimate is slow would be quite ignorant, no offense. Besides, pet builds are meant to kill SUPER fast and it’s not JUST one person if that’s what you refer to as slow in that context. I can only assume you are trolling at this point though or may be mistaken.

There is resist reduction. Fire, chaos and physical reduction… Elemental resistance stack reduction as well.

You don’t do phys nor chaos. Fire rr isn’t enough. For a fire demo it’s either Agonizing Flames or Elemental Storm. Here a semi viable devo map respecced in 1 minute. Also took out that point in Markovian advantage cause I just couldn’t bear to look at it. (EDIT: MA is a WPS. WPS don’t proc off casts like FW. Only off autoattacks like Cadence or Firestrike)

Dude, here is my melee Ultos Druid destroying Reaper in 9 seconds.

Here is my melee Pierce Infiltrator erasing 2nd stage Gargabol in 6-7 seconds.

So I know what I am talking about when I am calling your build slow. It’s not a good build I am afraid, but you can make it better if you take some advice from people who post here.

EDIT: besides, fire FW comando is a very very comon spec that has been done million of times, and I have already said that, but you can just open build compendium and see how it’s usually done.

I’ve seen slith fight better than you.

:confused::confused::confused:
Fire forcewave Commando 8s
2h Upheaval Vindicator 8sec
2h Phys Blade arc spam Witchblade 12s

There’s already much better fire FW mando build exist. (Build Compendium IX)
No green with better OA&DA, resist…ETC

Can’t find any reason to choose this build. :frowning:
Facetank? every melee build can facetank anything these days.