I give up.. I am stashing a Shattered Realm Mask

I feel like it’s almost a penalty that we can only get the last piece of Shattered Realm set after completing SR 60. The randomness in SR makes it very frustrating to challenge it over and over again. One BS combo and all the hard work goes down in the drain before reaching SR 60.

Fine, Crate, you win. I am finally giving in and will be stashing that last piece of Shattered Realm set.

I can’t believe I am saying this but I do think the Rift system from D3 is much more well-designed than the SR. Too many aspects about the SR are frustrating, but I wouldn’t want them to adjust it, because I know the top-notch players are enjoying the challenges. Don’t want to ruin their fun. I don’t think I will be challenging the SR anymore. I will be spending another 1000 hours in other parts of the campaign.

Cheers. Just needed to rant, and actually feel a little excited to stash my first item.

You can start from SR 50 or 65 via a waystone… Also, in SR 70 I could buy the whole set from the vendor in treasure room…

I did start from SR50. I can’t reliably beat boss maps after SR50, so that’s the main problem. One BS combo along the way and I am screwed, and all progress down the drain.

I managed to get to SR 70 with a pet build that has no resists and only 2500 DA. It’s not a problem with the game.

Well, my OA and DA are both 3000, and pretty sure +30 overcapped for all resistance. One Ben’Jur in the combo in a closed small boss map and I can’t really do much.

Too many times I would be fighting one boss map with breeze, and then next map I get owned.

So I can’t agree with you when you say the problem is not with the game. In D3 rift system, I never feel like this. You can feel the difficulty progression gradually.

Lol don’t worry, he did not beat SR 70 with no resistances. Its not just you, SR is very challenging and with the wrong RNG even the best intended builds can be one-offed.

Maybe one day consider tackling it with a team? The social aspect would make it fun at least. That’s what I’m considering doing