I got the best kitty!

share your kitty pics

No you don’t …

p.s. learn to use the forum features.

1 Like

that piercing damage hurts my eyes, can’t convert it to elemental!!!

Oh no :open_mouth: :fire: :snowflake::zap::cat:

Perhaps we can convert the Bleeding damage to something? :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Maya is currently not at the forum.Someone needs to take the turn and talk about pets.Hello kitty :cat:

Holy Crap man 2400%
That Is So Good! lol Im Jelly

“I am one of the best conjurer in the world for damage output”

https://steamcommunity.com/app/219990/discussions/0/1643166649096264276/?ctp=4

Or you are just a beginner who think he’s good…

plus you know, flat damage matters too… and attack speed and OA and +%crit damage…

1 Like

Yea I am aware … I noticed you don’t have beast caller set , 5 second duration in our kitty , different.
Also I might be a beginner but I just completed SR 5 / 15 / 25 and the Hidden path on all 3 difficulties.
My character now has max skill credits and waystone to resume SR.

Given enough time I can grind up higher shards in there and be farming just like you guys.
I still want to go back and clear all the rogue-like’s + Nemesis for fun tho.
If I can clear SR25 I can probably handle anything else in this game

I have mythical beastcaller for sure, I can share GT link if you want (not that you do such things but I feel like I am in a good mood today)

So if you can do SR25, you can do SR75. Good logic

Consensus is that sr60 is about the equivalent of gladiator 150-170, and anything that can handle that can handle main campaign.

well I died the first time I tried to do ancient grove final boss
I think I can easily do him now I have 160 fire resist and 2997 DA

when I tried first time I had like 40 fire and some pitiful dA like 2200 or 2400

yes I still need to get a little bit stronger :wink:

in fire resist’s case, look for +maximum fire resists, and check the monster’s grimtools. Some elemental attacks also have a nasty physical and %lr component (Think Diablo 2 crushing blow).

https://www.grimtools.com/monsterdb/1601/skills

Knowing when he is about to cast his stuff helps a lot, then you can react by being on the move a bit: dont wanna stand and eat that fissure shotgun for sure