I have a problem with vietnamese languages

1 Like

I cannot reproduce this. Try verifying game files? Update drivers, etc.

Perhaps it is a font bug that has been a problem in Japan for years?

The fonts for Asia are only outline fonts, and this seems to cause occasional text display problems. The longer you play, the more likely it is to break. The Japanese community has responded by replacing the font with a volunteer-created font. However, changing fonts is difficult for amateurs, so I would like to request official bitmap font support.

Sorry if I didn’t convey my message well since I used a translator.

1 Like

Some years ago, a Vietnamese player asked me for examples of font creation and I had made some using free fonts. He said he would make his own based on them, but I don’t know what happened after that.

The fonts are still in MediaFire at that time. The zip contains 8 bitmap fonts created using free fonts. It is a simple version, so just use one of them. Try each one and use the one you like.

To use them, just rename one of them as “vietnamese.fnt” and copy it to your Grim Dawn installation by creating the folder “settings\fonts”、and copy it there.

Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\settings\fonts\vi\vietnamese.fnt

example
Judson_Asap-Regular.fnt

Texgyrebonum-regular_Heuristica-Regular.fnt

4 Likes

Xin chào! Mình là dịch giả của các gói ngôn ngữ Tiếng Việt từ v1.1.9.8 về trước. Hy vọng cách này có thể giúp được bạn:
Tải về file zip
fontviet.zip (3.4 MB)
rồi giải nén folder “settings” bên trong bỏ vào chỗ bạn cài Grim Dawn. Bên trong file zip chứa 1 bộ font Tiếng Việt mới đẹp hơn và dễ đọc hơn.
Nếu bạn dùng bản Steam thì mở Steam lên > Library > Chuột phải vào Grim Dawn > Manage > Browse local files để tìm nơi cài Grim Dawn.
Mình hy vọng Crate có thể tích hợp bộ font của mình vào game hoặc làm một bộ font Tiếng Việt mới dựa trên font Latin gốc của Grim Dawn.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.