I know nothing

Hello all, was just wondering some little stuff

A) Most important what is the impact of Mod on MP. Lock you out? I personally would be looking mostly at QoL improvement that might be available already

B) IF! it doesn’t mess up with the Multiplayer part of the game how easy/hard it is to set up and make it work?

C) Like I said I’m mostly looking towards QoL

• Auto Pick up (don’t understand why it ain’t in game if Potion and Iron Bit are already programmed that way we could have an option to modify that part the same as we have one to modify what is being shown on the floor)
  • Sell All ?
  • Stash tab increase yes I’m muling some stuff anyway but for the extra or the tradable it would be an amazing upgrade!

Thanks ahead for any information that would help a guy that know nothing the only thing I have done considering mod is install some on Minecraft and install a loot drop in Diablo 2 in what seems to be another life lol.

For MP, both players have to run the same mod.

So it basicly lock you out of joining random games. Alright I guess that in itself will stop my question for mods.

So anyone that are using Stash stuff are playing SP ? Or there is something that allow you to make it work “kind of” outside the game and don’t count as a Mod?

Depends on what stash stuff you are using, TBH. There’s many ways to do it.

As for mods and MP…It may be worth mentioning. This is a Single Player game. It has Multi tacked on, because some people like it. The focus, however, is not Multi. Ever. So if you are looking for a cool Multi Player game, this is, TBH, not really it. It can be played, and enjoyed, in Multi. But there are Multi specific issues that crop up that make it less than stellar in that format, notably the Aura change*, and the issue with Steam/GOG not interfacing**. I would just advise you to seek elsewhere if Multi is to be your focus in this game.

• Auras used to affect players in Multi in all cases. Some of them started causing massive damage to any player affected by the aura that wasn’t running the aura themselves, IE you killed your friends with your auras. They spent much time and effort trying to fix it, and eventually simply made those auras into self and pet buffs. It ended up a QoL for pet builds, but a downside for multiplayer.

**Players with a Steam copy can’t play with players with a GOG copy, and vice versa.

There are some stash managers which work outside of the game, and these would work with MP. With those applications, it’s best not to interact with the stash NPC, i.e. have your stash open, when you use them.

I use [Tool] GD Stash .

Basically if the tool says “Start A Custom Game”, then that’s a mod.

I have been playing the game since December, jumped in nearly right away with a friend of mine playing over Steam and has now over the past couple of weeks jumped into a bunch of random game and met great people with whom I was able to farm stuff, fight Nemesis and complete Rogue Dungeon which IMO is everything there is to an ARPG. Was there bugs, yeah I did crash, yeah I did die to an Aura before they did fix it but I still had great time and I still want to be able to jump into game and do some run, or do some trading thus why I did mention Multiplayer.