I like this forum a lot ;)

Hi, I just wanted to say that I like this forum a lot. People here are friendly most of the time. Discussion is fun, full of irony and entertaining. I wish it could last longer but I am starting to think that the game is reaching its final form so number of active users will decrease. All in all, thank you all for being here every day on my touch screen.

Take Care!
GP

9 Likes

Well, maybe it will and maybe it won’t. Don’t forget there’ll be the Xbox port coming out so that hopefully will bring many new players to the game. And the other project Zantai is working on should be of interest to GD fans he said so hopefully will keep the older forum members coming back. And then there’ll always be the diehards who you just can’t get rid of. :wink:

I will take this honour

4 Likes

Don’t forget that when we reach the final versions we’ll have a green light for many modders to go ahead and make their mark, since right now it takes a lot more dedication than usual to keep updating things with Crate’s patches.

1 Like

After reading this, we have to take the responsibility to continue be on your screen. :slightly_smiling_face:

And be safe out there!

Welcome dude, or lady!

Even after this game reaches its final form, I will be playing it for many years. I’m sure I am not the only one either! So dont worry!

1 Like

Obligatory post about liking the users but not the interface.

I was in this camp after the switch, but it has grown on me

2 Likes

Well I am starting to think that the new forum UI is quite… useful… and I am getting used to it… finally!

2 Likes

If I was to say it’s growing on me the closest comparison would be leukemia.

Still, there’s a lot more to be said about a great community coming together in spite of various obstructions

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.