I really dislike some of the design philosophy

You need the 3D glasses :cinema:

1 Like

Kind of off thread, but if possible can you tell me what’ so special about Fleshwarped bulwark ? Many other legendary and epic shields have lower recovery time, and block chance I think…or is it cause it is farmable ?

It’s the best in slot option for high regeneration builds. It can also roll with +16% physical resistance and more regeneration. It’s easily farmable early on. That shield alone kept me alive while leveling multiple toons, including squishy casters. Later on, you can add the tinkerer belt for even more regeneration. But these items may not have a place in your final build as you would have to sacrifice a lot of damage.

1 Like

should be evident enough, since i often state “in my opinion”. but whatever.

then feel free to dislike whatever you want, but this then belongs more in Rant than Ideas and Feedback :wink: i.e. do not expect anything to change, because there isn’t anything actually objectively wrong

maybe, but i still feel like questioning this here could lead to potential changes, or i’ll just mod it to my tastes since that’s a thing. and i wont share! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

seems unlikely since at this point this is a matter of opinion, and we already know the devs have a different one

feel free to mod it in, no point in not sharing though, if it gets popular, at least you know you are not alone :smiley:

/looks down at the “potential change”

Mm. I’d wager there is a 100% chance that one will never happen. You are better off…

…just going right to this solution.

We’ve already got all the best modders here at the site anyway. If there is a need for it, its been done or will be done at some point. You certainly don’t have to share… but then you pass up your chance to “show” that it is a “wanted feature”. Plus modding is about “sharing”, at its core. Personally, I see no need for the change you want but I’m sure there’s always that one guy out there who wants what you want.

1 Like

And maybe a few gals too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
(This gal sees no need for it, but there might be one or two out there who do… :popcorn:)